10 Days to Departure - Blog Challenge 2
OK~We are working out the kinks in this system... Here are more specific directions on how to respond to the blog in order to get your grade:
- Click on "Comment" below blog
- Answer the questions in the Comment box
- Below the comment box click on "Name/URL"
- In the "Name" box type Your Period - Your Name - an example for John Smith in fourth period would be: 4 - John Smith
Blog Challenge 2:
Churchill sits on the edge of the Hudson Bay. Do a little research on Hudson Bay and tell me:
- What was Hudson Bay's role in the last ice age?
- What percent of the bay froze last winter?
- What percent of the bay froze in 1959?
- Why do ice caps exist?
If you were me, what is one thing you would be sure to see while you were in Churchill? What should I take pictures of?
Have fun! Keep counting down...